Warragul Theatre Company is a community theatre based in Warragul, Victoria Australia. We perform at least one full scale production a year and always welcome new members.
- Provide quality entertainment through theatrical productions.
- Showcase local talent.
- Bring an enjoyable theatrical experience to our community.
- Create opportunities for our community to develop talents in all aspects of theatre arts.
Applications for membership of Warragul Theatre Company Incorporated are accepted at any time. Please read the details and use the online application form for your renewal or first time membership.
- President: Caroline Allen
- Vice President: Fiona Camp
- Secretary: Haley Abery
- Treasurer: Simon Fraser
- Asst. Treasurer: Leane Gooding
- General committee members:
- Alyssa Fritzlaff
- Elyse Clyde
- Keegan Just
- Sami Le Vaunter
- Caroline Allen – Life Member 2023
- Fiona Camp – Life Member 2020
- Paul Beaumont – Life Member 2016
- Michelle Carrigy – Life Member 2015
- David Williams OAM – Life Member 2014
- Michael Winterton – Life Member 2013
- Jan Pickburn – Life Member 2012
- Graeme Patterson – Life Member 2011
- David Pickburn – Hall of Fame 2012
We are thankful to those who support us as community partners. Sponsors assist us with financial support, in-kind donation of goods, services or equipment use. Please read more about the range of great benefits in Our Sponsors page or contact us to talk it through.
- Baw Baw Shire Council
- Outlook Communication
- Warragul & Drouin Gazette
- Easyaz Printing
- Warragul Dry Cleaners
- Warragul Regional College
- Gippsland Metal Recyclers
- Light + Colour Studio
- Mercure Hotels Warragul
- Industry Studio
- Quirk Real Estate
- Swoop Broadband
- O’Brien Real Estate Clark Warragul
- BBQ’s Galore – Traralgon
- Optimum Drafting Company.
PO Box 1262